How to set up your computer for Python
How to run case studies in Python
Install requirements.txt from ch00-tech-prep folder, and use jupyter-notebook to run notebooks!
Recommended steps with Docker:
- Please install Docker on your computer.
Create a project folder with any name and any location!
- Clone this repository into the project folder or download and extract the da_case_studies folder.
- Download the data folder into the project folder.
- Make sure you have da_case_studies and da_data_repo in your project folder.
- If you use different names please update the Dockerfile!
- Open terminal (Linux & MacOS) or PowerShell/Docker Terminal (Windows) and navigate to you project folder.
- Use the following code to build docker image (after that use run command only):
docker build -t "da_jupyter" -f da_case_studies/Dockerfile .
- Start this image with the following:
docker run --rm -p 443:443 da_jupyter
- Use Ctrl+click (Cmd+click) on jupyter link in your terminal or just copy and paste into your browser